Fishing Tournament Packages
Tournafin.com is a premium fishing tournament service that includes the following features:
- Post detailed event information and list in our event database.
- Create customized leaderboard and categories specific to your event.
- Promote your local event sponsors.
- Use our Derby Management Tool software or web form to upload and track entries.1
- Relax while our service automatically tabulates results so you don't have to.
- Display real-time leaderboards on your own website with our embedded syndication code.
- Includes 30 minutes of one-on-one conference time with one of our experts to ensure your event is configured for success!
- Get friendly support from our Technical Support team during regular business hours (Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 CST).2
Your free trial allows you to list your event online, simulate your event with your own unique configuration, and record up to 10 test entries. Purchase to unlock your service.
Optional Packages / Add-Ons
Extended Event Technical Support (Evenings / Weekends)
Get timely technical support when you need it the most - during your weekend event! Our friendly support team will be available early morning and night to ensure your event runs smoothly.3
Event Notification Subscriptions
Allow participants and spectators to subscribe by email or mobile phone number to important real-time event notifications. Send frequent automated leaderboard updates or important announcements to your tournament field.4
Up to 100 Subscribers
Up to 500 Subscribers
Up to 1000 Subscribers
Online Participant Registration / Ticket Purchase
Enable participants to register and purchase tickets online. A small service fee is collected by Tournafin.com and the remaining funds are sent to your account.5
1 Use our Windows-based Derby Management Tool software on multiple computers to run your event.
2 'Regular' Technical Support is offered during business hours Monday to Friday 08:00 CST - 17:00 CST and excludes major holidays. Support required outside of regular business hours may be billed hourly unless the extended technical support option is purchased.
3 'Extended' Technical Support is offered every day of the week including holidays from 06:00 CST - 22:00 CST. Hourly support charges are NOT applied with this option.
4 Incoming Text Messaging rates may apply to mobile subscribers. Automated SMS/Email notifications can only be offered for events that have local internet access and record entries in real-time. Custom packages based on number of subscribers and number of messages are available.
5 The Online Participant Registration / Ticket Purchase module is currently under development and not available at this time.